The Two Hundred hosted a series of conferences from 2016-2017 titled Rebuilding Wealth Through Homeownership. The purpose of these conferences was to have an educational discussion on the current policy and economic factors affecting homeownership for low income communities of color and the methods and strategies need to employ to address this serious problem. There was no charge for participating in the conference and lunch was provided.
- Miguel Arias, Chief Information Officer, Fresno Unified School District
- Rich Hernandez, Board Member, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP)
- Jennifer Hernandez, Partner at Holland & Knight and leader of the West Coast Land Use and Environment Practice Group
- Matt Regan, Senior Vice President Public Policy, Bay Area Council Housing Committee
- Carol Ornelas, CEO, Visionary Home Builders of California
- Orson Aguilar, President, The Greenlining Institute