The Two Hundred hosted a series of conferences from 2016-2017 titled Rebuilding Wealth Through Homeownership. The purpose of these conferences was to have an educational discussion on the current policy and economic factors affecting homeownership for low income communities of color and the methods and strategies need to employ to address this serious problem. There was no charge for participating in the conference and lunch was provided.
Welcoming Remarks by Councilmember Andy Melendrez and Councilmember Mike Gardner
- Jennifer Hernandez, Partner Holland & Knight
- Emilio Ramirez, Deputy Director, Community & Economic Development, City of Riverside
- Curtis Miller, Community Lendingand Investment manager, Neighborhood Partnership Housing Services
- Jezabel Jimenez, AVP – Business Relationship Manager, East West Bank
- Jordan Levine, Economist, California Association of Realtors
- Gabe del Rio, President, Springboard CDFI